Born in the Cloud, Ravyn Systems, LLC is your Cloud Migration, Adoption, and Cloud Transformation Expert. Working with various cloud providers, and with you to understand your business drivers, we’ll work with you to implement and end-to-end solution for your workload in the cloud. Such an approach will lower your Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) while deploying cost-effective, highly secure, highly scalable, and fault-tolerant cloud solutions.
Migration Strategies -The 6 R’s
Furthermore, we’ll employ migration strategies best practices: The six common application migration approaches “The 6 R’s” to accelerate the migration
- Discover “Conduct a Migration Readiness Assessment (MRA)”
- Rehost “Lift and Shift”
- Replatform “Lift, Tinker, and Shift”
- Repurchase “Drop and Shop”
- Refactor “Re-architect”
- Retain “Not Ready to Migrate”
- Retire “Shut them off”
- Validation “Through piloting and testing”
- Transition “Utilizing your “Migration Factory” to move workloads”
- Production “Benefits –Scalability, Lower operating cost, and agility”
Our migration approach accelerates your cloud adoption and drives innovation, automation, and collaboration between teams. Moreover, this transformation provides organizations with greater agility, cost savings, and expands their footprints globally to reach their customers.
Cloud migration, adoption, and acceleration streamlines decision making, increase speed and agility, scale globally, and accelerates the time to business value; our customers are quickly realizing their Return on Investment (ROI).
Below are Six Business Drivers for Cloud Migration, Transformation, Innovation, and Adoption includes the following:
- Cost Reduction
- Breadth of Services
- Global Reach
- Trade CapEx for Variable Expenses
- Accelerate Time to Business Value