Our industry certified Field Service Engineers (FSE) are vastly experience in various areas, including Enterprise Cloud Solutions and Migration, Cybersecurity, and IT Consulting Services. We embed our Field Service Engineers into your organization ready to work with your team daily to drive your organization’s mission and vision. Moreover, Our Field Service Engineers are essential in providing leadership and technical guidance within your projects because of their immense experience.
Field Service Engineers – Flavors
FSE Offering comes in two flavors: Dedicated Support and On-Demand Support.
- Dedicated FSE Offering: This group of experts provides dedicated technical onsite or remote services. Furthermore, they work with your architects and engineers to solve real-world issues. As a result, this leaves our customers to focus on steering their organization in the right direction.
- On-demand FSE Offerings: These experts work in a transactional manner; their work on projects is not long-term. However, they are embedded to assist with your upcoming projects, training, or Technical Assistance Center (TAC) cases. Therefore, before you schedule your next project, contact us. We’ll show you the benefits to your organization.
Field Service Engineers – Benefits
As such, there are many benefits to embedding our cloud Engineers and Architects within your organization, including the following:
- Consulting and hands-on experience: They provide expert advice and technical know-how to your staff. As such, they conduct hands-on troubleshooting, delivering dedicated and remote technical support.
- Proactive Support: Their technical experience equips them to review and assess your current environment. Moreover, they provide best practice approaches to mitigate findings before a disaster strikes.
- Dedicated Support: They provide your organization with greater experience to deliver quality service through our customer relationship. Furthermore, these benefits become very advantageous to your organization.
- Workshop and Training Offerings: They are skilled and highly experienced. Moreover, providing the training your organization needs on a moment’s notice.
- Reactive Support: They can react to critical issues within your environment on an ongoing basis; they can also provide 24×7 support.